Hello, eveyone.
I don't know what to do with my life.
Summer internship application deadlines are approaching, and I haven't given serious thought to any of them. Whoops. The truth is that I think I want to go back to Israel this summer (I went over break) and volunteer on a kibbutz or something. You know, for life experience. I just...I want to do theatre as a career, and I'm still just as passionate about it as I was before, but I've seen other parts of the world that I am also now in love with, and I want to be there. And working in a kibbutz might not be the most intellectual activity (I'd probably be cooking and doing laundry and stuff) but I'd be in Israel and I could travel around on weekends and after work for 3 weeks while my room and board was paid for...and I've been looking into other international volunteer opportunities, not just at Israel.
Basically, I love theatre, but I have to know about more than just that. And I need to have more life experiences if I'm going to actually be a writer.
I've been writing some more poems, lately. That's good. I've also ordered "Abs of Steel 2" on VHS off of Amazon for $2.48 because that's an area of my life that I'm dissatisfied with. I think it might be due to the large amount of vanilla soy milk and honey and banana bread that I consume on a regular basis.
So really I just need to dramaturg "In The Blood," and write, and get better abs, and figure out what I'm doing this summer.
In other news, my boyfriend is glorious.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha i was literally JUST about to call you and leave you an awkward message jlipman2 style that said:
"First unheard message, sent today at 11:22 am:
You should post.
End of Message."
but then you posted. alas.
mchammer.
Post a Comment