skip to main | skip to sidebar

Spring Breaaaaak!

We like outer space. And wine. And high fastening pants.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

An Unintentional (But Very Great) Pun

"Man, these scissor's really aren't working. They're just not cutting it."

BWAHAHAHA.
Posted by Kinzie at 9:48 AM

1 comment:

Amy said...

HAHAHAHHAAA

January 20, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Black and White Scientist Party

Black and White Scientist Party
We went to one.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (94)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (21)
      • Uninteresting Musings
      • It is 5:11. I have to be back at The Institution ...
      • EARRRRRRRRRTHQUAAAAAAAAAAAAKE. 5.4 on the scale.R...
      • I have an awkward sunburn consisting of a little p...
      • I regretfully admit that Alfred Jarry has caused m...
      • just the tip of tips.
      • ALFRED JARRY IS BAD.
      • b-b-b-bitchin'
      • I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
      • Some things.
      • Challah is baking in the oven
      • Today Today
      • The Apple of my Eye
      • I really suck at blogging. Because blog is a made ...
      • A scholarly post by Amy Lipman
      • plaid shorts
      • I have to say, witnessing a marriage proposal toni...
      • AHHHHHHHH I HATE BUYING TICKETS ONLINE. I HATE IT...
      • An Unintentional (But Very Great) Pun
      • hey hey you you
      • le poisson d'avril
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2007 (56)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (23)

The Makers of BLDs and GLDs

  • Kinzie
  • thefutureandouterspace